eKAVACH Parent App is a parent’s window into their child’s online journey. It enables parents to engage, manage and monitor your child’s online journey in a proactive and interactive manner. This unique application also empowers the parent to know more about the online behavior, likes, dislikes and interests of their child. eKAVACH puts the power to engage with the child’s digital journey right into the parent’s hand by bringing all this information into a smartphone in real-time.
Activity Dashboard – eKAVACH Parent App receives digital activity data from the child’s device to the parent application (on the parent smartphone). This data is represented in the form of intuitive graphs and dashboards presented to the parent in real-time.
Real time Notification – An attempt to breach any of the boundaries (Internet Categories, Internet Time Usage, Application Usage, Application time usage or Search that are not age appropriate) prescribed by the parent, the eKAVACH Parent application will receive an instant alert in the form of a real time notification. This alert will be available in the Notification Bar of your device and also in the Notification Dashboard of the application.
Multi user and flexible family definition - eKAVACH lets you monitor all your children by offering a flexible family definition. In a family, the app permits to link two children and two parents as part of a family.
WIFI AND 3G/4G/LTE Protection – eKAVACH provides you protection seamlessly through any Wi-Fi or mobile network. Even while switching from one network to another, both parent alerts and child protection remain active.
Key Features that parents can use right from their Smartphone are:
1. Define what categories of websites the child can access and what categories cannot be accessed.
2. Age appropriate category settings are available by default.
3. Define specific time limits by day of the week for using the internet.
4. Review and allow or block new Applications used or downloaded by the children.
5. Define specific usage time by Application.
6. Receive notifications for loss of connectivity with child device using “Child Device Heartbeat”.
7. Receive notifications for any online breach of set preferences.
8. Receive notifications on search keywords blocked.
9. Statistics represented graphically on overall online activity of the child.
eKAVACH is compatible with Android devices on OS version 4.0 and above.
Please note that when you are outside your home network, additional mobile data charges may apply.
Important: If the child attempts to disable, uninstall or disarm eKAVACH Child protection, it will send a real time notification to the parent informing of such activity.
The Parent can access and manage eKAVACH at any time from our website http://web.yourekavach.com/
Contact Us: If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Terms and Conditions : http://www.yourekavach.com/terms-conditions.php