Start Scratch is now available for Android! Over 150 Scratch blocks, over 25 Scratch tutorials, over 180 quiz questions and well over 15000 words of exclusive content.
The Start Scratch App has been designed to make learning the Scratch programming language, developed by MIT, even easier. It does not however let you open, edit or run Scratch programs.
Start Scratch features information and examples for all the blocks from the newly released Scratch 2.0!
--- App Features ---
- Over 25 Scratch tutorials, with many more coming soon.
- Tutorial overviews with information on difficulty and length of time to complete.
- Step-by-step guidance with images, so you can learn at your own pace.
- A quick quiz question for each tutorial, so you can check your understanding.
- Search all tutorials to find the tutorial you need quickly and easily.
- Completed example projects at scratch.mit.edu/users/StartScratchApp.
- Over 150 blocks are included, each with a description and image.
- Examples on how to use each block, complete with images showing an example script which uses the block.
- See which blocks are used by sprites, the stage or both.
- Information about all the Scratch 1.4 and Scratch 2.0 blocks.
- A quick quiz question for each block, so you can check your understanding.
- View blocks by category, and read about each category in detail.
- Search all blocks to find the block you need quickly and easily.
- Learn about the different Scratch block shapes.
- Track how many tutorial and block quizzes you have completed.
- Add your Scratch username, to see your Scratch account and projects on the MIT Scratch website.
- View all 12 v1.4 'Scratch Cards', created by MIT to demonstrate exciting Scratch features.
- View all 14 v2.0 'Scratch Cards', created by MIT for help getting started with Scratch 2.0.
- View the Scratch website without leaving the app.
- Use Parental Controls to disable access to all external content, such as the in-app web browsers. We want to help keep children safe online.
- Contact us directly, without leaving the app.
- View our account on the Scratch website, without leaving the app.
- Get more help and support from within the app.
- Add your name in Settings for customised menus.
--- Regular Updates ---
We are updating Start Scratch regularly, with loads of new content and features. Download the app now and get all future updates for free!
Our next update will include an improved design, in order to support larger tablet displays.
--- Suggestions and Feedback ---
If you would like to make a suggestion, or provide some feedback on how we can improve our app, we would love to hear from you! We respond to each and every suggestion we receive. Please email:
Alternatively, please visit our website at:
--- Please Note ---
The Start Scratch App is not affiliated with the Scratch team at MIT. Scratch is developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab. The Scratch logo and the Scratch cat are trademarks of MIT. A big thank you to the team at MIT for doing such an amazing job with Scratch!
This app does not let you create your own Scratch projects, so you will need access to the Scratch website to follow the tutorials. You can use Scratch for free at http://scratch.mit.edu.
分享免費好玩Start Scratch app