Visualize workflows, tasks and agendas with images, video, sound and text – generate and print the QR code – Scan the code with the scanner – Follow the workflow step-by-step!
An app to give people with Autism (ASD), ADHD, Alzheimers, demens etc. much more ingenuity and quality of life.
• Are you a parent who wants your child to be able to handle more situations independently?
• Do you work with special needs children or adults to whom visualization is a big help? (autism, ASD, ADHD, Alzheimers, Demens)
• Are you a schoolteacher who wants more activity and independence among your students, or do you wish to further the inclusion of special needs children in your classes?
With "Scan How" you can easily create a visual and auditory workflow tutorial, which allows people with cognitive disorders or other special needs to complete the task independently.
You can create personalized tutorials targeted at specific individuals. Simply print a QR code directly from "Scan How" and place it where it is needed. Use the scanner in "Scan How" to activate the workflow and follow the process step-by-step
Special needs care
"Scan How" was designed as a teaching aid to allow individuals with autism (ASD), ADHD and other cognitive disorders to have structure in their lives and be visually guided through tasks and everyday routines.
Caregivers will find in "Scan How" a unique tool, which is very easy to operate. You can create your tutorials on the spot and in collaboration with the student/user, which enhances their motivation.
You can create visual tutorial/workflows for classes, which frees up time to invest directly in actual teaching. You can locate activities, tasks and puzzles outside the classroom and thus heighten the general level of activity in your classes. If you have students with special needs like Autism (ASD) or ADHD you can use "Scan How" to create personalized visual workflows, which allows them to navigate and participate in the classes with much more independence.
Unique for children with autism (ASD) or ADHD. Parents can enhance their child’s development through visual workflows of things like following recipes, operating household appliances or performing household chores.
Predictability is a huge factor in feeling secure for children and youths and with "Scan How" you can create a visualized structure in their daily lives. You can make on-the-fly visual workflows for them, which includes pictures of you and the sound of your voice.
Functionalities (some of them)
• Insert camera pictures
• Record video
• Record audio
• Insert text in multiple colors
• Fix the viewing time of each page (can assist persons with OCD)
• Generate QR code (in multiple colors)
• Print QR code (in multiple colors and sizes)
• Send QR code by mail
• "Scan How" QR-scanner
• “Scan How Cloud” - Backup, Share and administer workflows with multiple users
• SSL certificated Cloud service for secure file sharing
"Scan How Cloud" Subscription
• With a subscription you can use the "Scan How Cloud" for sharing documents.
• A subscription is valid for one month at a time.
• There can be subscribed to 3 different types of subscription - Small 1,99 $, Medium 2,99 $, Large 3,99 $.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period .
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.