Paniko is an application that lets you call for help silently, quickly and safely.
You can use it when you are in distress, medical emergencies or any other time when you need help.
Paniko main functions are:
- Geolocation of alerts.
- Alerts via email and SMS.
- Alerts by social networks.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Customize messages.
- Establishment of emergency calls automatically.
- Configuration of alert recipients.
- Configuration of contact numbers.
- Integration with the database of your contacts.
- Possibility to activate the 'test' mode.
- Integrated Contact Form.
- Integrated Help and FAQ section.
To start using Paniko, you must configure the numbers and email addresses of people to which you want the alerts to be sent in an emergency. You can customize the alert message that will be sent by SMS and email. You can choose which phone number to use as a reference for establishing automatic calls. And you can decide what types of alerts will be sent.
When you need it, by just pressing the red button on the main screen, your geographic location will be determined and all necessary alarms will be generated to transmit information about your situation to your contacts. Paniko can also use social networks to publish these alerts so that they are seen quickly in your community and your group.
* Paniko will be available completely free for a limited period of time. Take advantage of it!