Wireless monitoring capability in every App!
Now you can securely record, monitor and share your vital sign information right from your Android mobile device. One versatile app allows users to better manage Glucose, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure and Weight, while making a healthier lifestyle easier to achieve with the aid of a robust set of tools. Now with Activity Log allowing you to quickly track and monitor your daily activities!
The MyVirtualHealthCheck Android app introduces “Healthy Spots,” using the location-based power of Foursquare. Now you can search for a listing of healthy spots near your current location. Find a listing of Fitness, Food, Outdoors and Medical providers close to you. We understand that many people are surrounded by unhealthy options and by applying the location-based technology of Foursquare, we help you find alternative healthy spots.
You can also take advantage of the MyVirtualHealthCheck nutrition search with over 17,000 food items. Now you can review food items before you make a meal choice. Our database starts with the USDA Nutritional database, which is further supplemented by our continuous research into the nutritional make-up of many popular food items. Any food item in our database can become part of your online food pantry at MyVirtualHealthCheck.com, where you can quickly enter it into your food diary and track calories, fat, carbs, protein and sugar. The MyVirtualHealthCheck app is designed with those living with diabetes, heart disease, hypertension and obesity. Take advantage of even more health and disease management resources at MyVirtualHealthCheck.com.
- Record and track all vital types (Glucose, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure and Weight). Includes notes and condition states for each vital entry. Wireless connectivity (Bluetooth) to the FORA D15b, 2-in-1 Glucose and Blood Pressure Monitoring Device!
- Report summary of vital sign history .
- Record and monitor daily activity.
- Send a comprehensive vital report to your healthcare provider or caregiver via e-mail.
- Find “Healthy Spots” near you with our integrated FourSquare application.
- Nutritional database of over 20,000 food items and growing.
- Free access to the MyVirtualHealthCheck.com chronic disease management website, providing even more tools and functionality to manage your disease.
- Security matters! All connections to our servers are encrypted to protect your data.
- Access disease news items that matter via our Facebook and Twitter feed.