The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Morocco in Africa with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Morocco (المغرب Al-Maghrib) a North African country that has a coastline on both the North Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea.
Regions include: Mediterranean Morocco; North Atlantic Coast (Casablanca); South Atlantic Coast; High Atlas (High Atlas mountains and Marrakech); Middle Atlas (Middle Atlas mountains, Fez and Meknes); Saharan Morocco and Anti Atlas.
The following cities are included on the offline mappa map for Morocco: Rabat – the capital; Casablanca; Fez; Marrakech (Marrakesh); Meknes; Ouarzazate; Tangier; Taroudannt and Tetouan.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Morocco, Africa:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Morocco now!
Follow us @