I'm an engineer with a child in elementary school. The math fact programs available for Android did not meet our needs, so I wrote my own. What I wanted was a math facts program that was very simple to setup, but at the same time gave a lesson that exercised the exact skills that my student was trying to master. Features include:
• Impossibly easy to get a lesson set up. It will take you less than one minute to set up an appropriate lesson for your K-4 child.
• Great for use in the car! Taking a 5 minute car trip? You can setup a perfect lesson in 30 seconds, and your child can do 100 perfectly targeted math fact problems on the trip!
• No ads.
• 36 different "express setup" configurations. These are matched to lesson progression in the California 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade curriculum, and you can set up a lesson with one button press!
• One touch setup for everything from beginner lessons (like 10's pairs addition) to advanced (like two-digit addition with all problems requiring regrouping).
• Algebraic feature that allows part or all of the problems to be solved algebraically. That is, not only can your child solve 6 x 7 = ?, they can solve 6 x ? = 42. This is great for third graders learning beginning algebra concepts.
• New "speedy mode" that is fun if your child is getting competitive. "Speedy mode" also will award gold/silver/bronze medals as your child gets faster.
• Detailed reporting of the exercise results, including a list of all of the problems with wrong answers. Your child can work the problems independently, and you can see any wrong answers after they have completed the lesson.
• Fun sounds that add enjoyment without interrupting the lesson visually.
Note that this app has a few fun features, but it is not a game.