Live+ from Digotel Sarl is the app to watch live streaming and video on demand of sports and cultural events. It’s really easy to use - just tap a video channel and then one of the videos in it.
The app contains “free” and “pay per view” videos and channels; those marked with a ++ symbol can be bought and unlocked with an “In App” purchase (Requires an account with Google Wallet).
Here are more features which make Live+ the app for live streaming...
- The live streams are delivered in multiple qualities for mobile (lower quality) and wifi (higher quality) viewing. The video stream will adapt to your bandwidth automatically.
- Videos are organised by channels so you can quickly find the sports you’re interested in. Current channels include:
- FIBT (Bobsleigh and Skeleton)
- IBU (Biathlon)
- ISU (Figure Skating, Short Track and Speed Skating)
- FINA (Swimming, Diving and Water Polo)
- Extreme Sports from Quattro Media (Freestyle and surf)
- Live+ warns you if you are about to watch a video via your mobile provider. We recommend watching via WiFi to minimise costs.
- Live+ contains videos that are geo-protected because of rights agreements. Live+ works out where you are and which videos you can watch or buy.
Enjoy the best of live streaming and video on demand with Live+ !