This official Gresham College app for Android touch allows you to explore hundreds of Gresham College lecture videos (with more added each week).
Find lectures on topics from history to medicine and from politics to mathematics delivered by the likes of Bill Bryson, Sir Andrew Motion, Baroness Ruth Deech, the Archbishop of Canterbury and Sir Roger Penrose. All available at your fingertips anytime - even when you are not online.
In this app you can:
- Curate your own playlists by bookmarking lectures for later viewing.
- Download for offline-viewing.
- Allow your curiosity to be indulged with lectures recommended by your interests.
- Look through the library by recently added or popularity.
- Browse the lectures by categories, tags or series.
- Share your favorite talks with friends.
Gresham College has been providing free public lectures since 1597 and today has an online archive of over 1,500 lectures. The College was founded to provide free education to all, and we launch this free app to further our Elizabethan aims in modern times. We hope that this app will make your life better and we can make Sir Thomas proud!
- Over 350 hours of free content (May 2013).
- New content every few days, with nearly 150 lectures added every year.
- Stream over wi-fi or 3G.
- Download over wi-fi for offline viewing later.
- Lectures by leading academics and public figures; including Bill Bryson, Sir Andrew Motion, the Archbishop of Canterbury, Professor Niall Ferguson, Baroness Deech and Sir Richard Evans.
Varied subjects include: Art & Literature, Business, History, Law, Mathematics, Medical Science, Music, Politics, Religion, Science and Unusual.
- Organised and structured: lectures can be sorted and browsed by date, subject, series and popularity.
- Bookmark lectures to curate your own playlists.
- Share your favourite lectures on social media or through e-mail.
- Recommendations tailored to your particular interests.
分享免費好玩Gresham College app