Backing Track Player is an audio player for musicians using backing tracks in live situations.
* No AutoStart means you have complete control over when a track starts playing.
* Simple design that lets you focus on the task.
* Resizeable fonts for your convenience while performing on stage (for tablets).
* Whether you like to select your tracks from folders or build a playlist, you can do both. Browse for tracks on your device's SD card. Add or drop a track from playlist by long-clicking a title. Sort playlist by holding the circle on the right of the title and dragging it to its new location.
* You can keep the screen always on or turn this feature off (see Options menu).